Here are a few important jobs that have been completed at both campuses with the help of our amazing volunteers. We cannot say thank you enough to the many volunteers who help us keep our children’s program running safely and smoothly!
- Installation of new underground wiring for several buildings around the grounds
- Relocation of covered wagons to a shaded area to reduce sun damage and heat inside the wagons
- Leveling of roof and addition of walls to pavilion to create an additional indoor activity space for the children
- Remodeling of kitchen, including installation of new stainless steel countertops and refinishing of the floor
- Addition of a stage in the children’s chapel
- Installation of a new roof at our Hayloft Family Ministries Center, due to damage from the harsh winter of 2014
- Re-covering of chairs for use at special dinners for the children and in our Family Ministries Center
- Deep cleaning and treatment of children’s bunk beds
Several volunteers and volunteer groups are already scheduled to help with various projects this spring, as we prepare for our busy summer season. If you or your group would like to help, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Stephanie Ludwig, at 517-569-3328 or 520-466-3093!